FOAMULAR® C-200 Extruded Polystyrene Rigid Insulation
Return to Previous >>
Minimize heat loss or gain in your next building project—insulate above grade exterior walls and the interior of foundation walls with energy-saving FOAMULAR® C-200 Extruded Polystyrene Rigid Insulation. C-200 Insulation has an outstanding thermal resistance of R-5 per inch, a strong compressive strength of 20 PSI, and exceptional moisture resistance. C-200 Insulation is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified℠
. It contains 20% recycled material content and can help designers obtain valuable LEED® credits. It’s lightweight and easy to cut and handle, which means it can be installed quickly for maximum onsite efficiency. To further reduce heat loss and air and water infiltration, use C-200 Insulation with shiplapped edges. SAVE ENERGY, SAVE MONEY, HELP SAVE THE PLANET.**
- Min. 20% recycled content certified by SCS
- Contributes to valuable LEED® credits
- High thermal performance and compressive strength for extended durability
- Exceptional moisture resistance
- Lightweight and easy to cut and handle
- 70% lower global warming potential****
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified(sm)
- Made in Canada
Product Data/Submittal Sheet
To download product documentation, click on the icons above. Documents are in Adobe® PDF format.
Click here to download Adobe® Reader®.