FOAMULAR® C-300 Extruded Polystyrene Rigid Insulation
Return to Previous >>
Minimize heat loss and maximize comfort! Insulate below grade exterior foundation walls and under concrete slabs with energy-saving FOAMULAR® C-300 Extruded Polystyrene Rigid Insulation. C-300 Insulation has an outstanding thermal resistance of R-5 per inch and exceptional moisture resistance. Its strong compressive strength allows for heavy loads up to 30 PSI. Manufactured using Owens Corning’s patented HYDROVAC® technology, it meets the environmental standards of the Montreal Protocol. C-300 Insulation is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified℠
. It contains at least 20% recycled content and helps designers obtain valuable LEED® credits. It’s lightweight and easy to cut and handle, which means it can be installed quickly for maximum onsite efficiency. To further reduce heat loss and air and water infiltration, use C-300 Insulation with shiplapped edges. SAVE ENERGY, SAVE MONEY, HELP SAVE THE PLANET.**
- Min 20% recycled content certified by SCS
- Contributes to valuable LEED® credits
- High thermal performance and compressive strength for extended durability
- Exceptional moisture resistance
- Lightweight and easy to cut and handle
- 70% lower global warming potential****
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified(sm)
- Made in Canada
Product Data/Submittal Sheet
To download product documentation, click on the icons above. Documents are in Adobe® PDF format.
Click here to download Adobe® Reader®.