FOAMULAR® CodeBord® Extruded Polystyrene Rigid Insulation
Return to Previous >>
Eliminate thermal bridges and minimize heat loss—insulate exterior walls with energy-saving FOAMULAR® CodeBord® Extruded Polystyrene Rigid Insulation. CodeBord® Insulation has an outstanding thermal resistance of R-5 per inch, a strong compressive strength of 20 PSI, and exceptional moisture resistance. Manufactured using Owens Corning’s exclusive HYDROVAC® technology, CodeBord® Insulation is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified℠
. It contains 20% recycled content and can help designers obtain valuable LEED® credits. It’s lightweight and easy to cut and handle, which means it can be installed quickly for maximum onsite efficiency. To further reduce heat loss and air and water infiltration, use CodeBord® Insulation with shiplapped edges. SAVE ENERGY, SAVE MONEY, HELP SAVE THE PLANET.**
- Min 20% recycled material content certified by SCS
- Contributes to valuable LEED® credits
- High thermal performance and compressive strength for extended durability
- Exceptional moisture resistance
- Lightweight and easy to cut and handle
- 70% lower global warming potential****
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified(sm)
- Made in Canada
Product Data/Submittal Sheet
To download product documentation, click on the icons above. Documents are in Adobe® PDF format.
Click here to download Adobe® Reader®.