Fiberglas® 700 Series Insulation
Return to Previous >>
Help save energy and reduce noise and heat transfer while lowering operating costs on your next building project by insulating with Owens Corning FIBERGLAS® 700 Series Insulation. FIBERGLAS 700 insulation is available in varying densities of flexible, semi-rigid and rigid rectangular boards to meet specific performance, appearance and budget requirements. FIBERGLAS 700 insulation contains 40% recycled content and can add valuable LEED® credits to your next construction or renovation project. It is damage resistant and will maintain its structural integrity, helping ensure long-term maximum efficiency and energy savings.
- 701: Unfaced, lightweight, resilient insulation in sheet form, used on vessels with irregular surfaces where an exterior finish will be supported mechanically.
- 703: Semi-rigid boards used for exterior insulating sheathing. Available unfaced with factory-applied FSK, ASJ or PSK vapour-retarding facings.
- 705: High-strength, rigid board for use on equipment where high-abuse resistance and a good appearance are required. Available unfaced or with factory-applied FSK, ASJ or PSK vapour-retarding facings.
- 707: For acoustical wall panels and specialized ceiling applications.
- Width: 24'' (610 mm)
- Length: 48'' (1219 mm)
- Thickness: 1" (25 mm) to 4" (102 mm) in 1⁄2" (13 mm) increments.
- FSK-faced (Foil-Scrim Kraft)
- ASJ (All Service)
- PSK (Poly-Scrim Kraft)
Contact your Owens Corning Sales Representative for additional sizes or if specific labelling is required for air handling.
- Contributes to valuable LEED® credits
- 40% recycled content
- Save energy and reduce heat transfer.
- Resist damage and maintain structural integrity
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Available in various densities
Product Data/Submittal Sheet
To download product documentation, click on the icons above. Documents are in Adobe® PDF format.
Click here to download Adobe® Reader®.