FOAMULAR® 600 High Density Extruded Polystyrene Rigid Insulation
Return to Previous >>
Extend the durability of roads, foundations, parking lots, terraces, walls and more—insulate with FOAMULAR® 400/600/1000 High Density Extruded Polystyrene Rigid Insulation. FOAMULAR® High Density Insulation has an outstanding thermal resistance of R-5 per inch, a strong compressive strength, and exceptional moisture resistance, making it an excellent insulation choice for use in high-load applications. Manufactured using Owens Corning`s patented HYDROVAC® technology, it meets the environmental standards of the Montreal Protocol and is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified℠
. It contains at least 20% recycled materials and can help designers obtain valuable LEED® credits. SAVE ENERGY, SAVE MONEY, HELP SAVE THE PLANET.**
- Made to Order (3 TL minimum)
- Min. 20% recycled content certified by SCS
- Contributes to valuable LEED® credits
- High-load applications
- High thermal performance and compressive strength for extended durability
- Assorted strengths, sizes
- 70% lower global warming potential****
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified(sm)
- Made in Canada
Product Data/Submittal Sheet
To download product documentation, click on the icons above. Documents are in Adobe® PDF format.
Click here to download Adobe® Reader®.