VaporWick® Pipe Insulation
Return to Previous >>
Help eliminate moisture caused by pipe condensation and keep costs down by insulating building and industrial facility piping systems with VaporWick® Pipe Insulation. VaporWick® Pipe Insulation’s specially designed wicking material helps keep insulation dry by using a material that absorbs condensed water from the pipe’s surface and wicks it to the outside. It maintains the temperature in pipes and keeps condensation off in below-ambient temperatures and dual temperature installations. The low thermal conductivity of VaporWick® Pipe Insulation means excellent thermal value, and at the same time, lowers operating costs at a favourable installed cost-performance ratio. VaporWick® Pipe Insulation prevents dripping and preserves infrastructure, allowing the insulation to perform effectively over the life of the project. VaporWick® Pipe Insulation is easy to install with the self-sealing lap seal. Positive closure is fast, neat, and foolproof. There is no need for staples or mastic, and VaporWick® Pipe Insulation adheres as easily to wet working pipes as new ones.
|Insulation thickness|| Nominal pipe sizes|
|Inches (mm)||NPS, in||(DN, mm)|
|21⁄2 (64)||2-32 ||(50-275)|
|3 (76) ||3-32 ||(75-250)|
For additional sizes, check with your Owens Corning representative.
- Help eliminate moisture problems caused by condensation
- Ideal for dual temperature applications (32°F/0°C to 220°F/104°C)
- Helps keep insulation dry, and is mold- and fungi-resistant
- Helps save energy and lowers operating costs; 20-year limited warranty
- Easy to install with self-sealing lap seal
- Apply directly to wet pipes without shutting down operations
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified(sm)