PINK-PAK PINK FIBERGLAS® Thermal Batt Insulation R-12
Return to Previous >>
Insulate walls, floors, ceilings, basements and crawlspaces with Owens Corning PINK-PAK PINK FIBERGLAS® Insulation—Canada’s #1 home insulation, conveniently packaged for smaller jobs. PINK FIBERGLAS insulation has outstanding thermal resistance for maximum energy savings. Homeowners prefer Owens Corning PINK FIBERGLAS insulation because it maintains insulating power over time. Since fiber glass does not absorb moisture, PINK insulation will not hold water, preventing permanent loss of R-value. When properly installed, PINK FIBERGLAS insulation will not settle or deteriorate to maintain insulating value. Safe for any environment, PINK FIBERGLAS insulation is non-combustible, GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified℠
, and contains over 70% recycled content.* Maximize job site efficiency with easy-to-install friction-fit batts. R-value of 12.
- Save money on energy bills (savings will vary based on location and weather conditions)
- Made in Canada with over 70% recycled content
- Outstanding thermal performance
- Non-combustible–safe for the home
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified(sm)
- SCS Certified for North American recycled content
Product Data/Submittal Sheet
To download product documentation, click on the icons above. Documents are in Adobe® PDF format.
Click here to download Adobe® Reader®.
* Based on the average recycled glass content in all Owens Corning fiberglass batts, rolls and unbonded loosefill insulation manufactured in Canada.